Onsite massage revolves around relieving tension in the body and revitalising people both physically and mentally. It is a great way to reward your employees and make them feel looked after and cared for. With today’s high pressure living and working environment more and more people are suffering from stress-related illnesses and postural and physical problems caused by sitting at workstations for long periods of time.
Each massage I provide is tailored to the individual’s needs. Whether they have stiff shoulders, back and neck pain or RSI in their wrists, a massage can target these areas and mitigate pain and tightness.
There are various options available, these include:
• A 15-30 minute massage with the client sitting in a special portable massage chair. The client remains fully clothed and no oils are used.
• A 10-30 minute Indian head massage with the client sitting at a desk or on a stool. The client remains fully clothed and no oils are used.
• A 15-30 minute back, neck and shoulder massage with the client sitting on a stool or lying on a massage couch for maximum relaxation. Aromatherapy oils can be used.
• A 10-15 minute desk massage done at a work station/desk. The client remains fully clothed and no oils are used.
• A 30-60 minute holistic/Swedish massage done on a massage couch for maximum relaxation. Aromatherapy oils can be used.
• A 10 minute hand and foot massage done on a normal chair for maximum convenience. Aromatherapy oils can be used.
I come to you at your office, saving time and making it easier for staff to access the service.
I understand that a one-size-fits-all approach is not the right solution for getting the most out of your staff, that’s why my tailor made packages ensure that I can create something perfect for you, utilising any space, and any budget. It might be that you’re looking to create a health and wellness week for your organisation or a day may suffice for smaller businesses – these are a great option for businesses required to dedicate a certain amount of time and resource towards employee wellbeing benefits.
Minimal company disruption
While all of my treatments are designed to relax and promote staff happiness, I understand that the office keeps moving even when treatments are taking place. Staff can book their chosen treatments at times that work around their daily schedule.
I handle sensitive and personal data on a daily basis and ensure that this material is never jeopardised and discretion is high on the agenda.
Government statistics show that for every £1 invested in staff wellbeing, there’s a return of £3 in improved efficiency and productivity. In addition, 57% of job seekers list benefits and work perks among their chief concerns when evaluating a job offer. Further, 80% of employees would choose an added perk instead of a raise (Glassdoor Survey).
Benefits to Employer
* Boosts morale and creates a happy workplace culture
* Reduces costs related to absenteeism and presenteeism
* Demonstrates commitment and loyalty towards your staff’s health and wellbeing
* Increases productivity and profits by maximising your teams potential
* Improves staff retention and engagement
* Rewards and motivates
* Employees work harder when they feel appreciated
Benefits to Employee
* Releases mental stress and tension
* Improves focus and concentration
* Improves creative thinking
* Increases energy and vitality
* Brings clarity to the mind
* Calms the emotions
* Increases team morale
* Relieves back, neck and shoulder tension, headaches and eye strain
* Improves concentration and alleviates mental fatigue
* Revitalises and boosts energy levels
* Stimulates endorphins and oxytocin – your natural ‘feel good’ and calming hormones
* Reduces stress levels and improves efficiency
* Relieves carpal tunnel syndrome and tendonitis
* Relieves repetitive strain injuries
* Helps neck pain and back problems
* Relieves tension headaches
* Improves blood circulation
* Strengthens the immune system and increases resistance to illness
* Releases chronic muscle soreness and tension
I come ready to work when your company needs to relax or deserves a reward.
How long should we book for?
This depends on how many employees I will be treating and for how long you would like each massage to last. Office massage is usually offered for between 10 – 15 minutes per person however you can choose up to 60 minutes per person.
Weekly visits are recommended but fortnightly and monthly can work well too depending on the size of your office. Regular repeat visits are subject to a discount depending on the length and frequency of the booking. Please contact me here to discuss.
I start my massage treatment sessions from a minimum of 10-15 minutes and upwards. My treatment times allows me to consult with each client, effectively warm up their muscles and administer their massage. I also give practical advice after every massage.
I do not offer 5 minute massages as an option as I simply do not think this is enough time to effectively warm up and massage clients to my high standards.
How to organise a workplace massage
Organising massage at your workplace is simple, I bring everything with me. You only need to provide a meeting room, a quiet area, or I can massage at your desk.
• Subsidised by the company
• Partly subsidised by the company: employees contribute with part of the fee
• Employees paying: with an easy to use online booking system
A massage therapist brought in once a week, a fortnight or even monthly can upgrade the work experience for everyone involved.